Pacifica Chamber of Commerce
DOG SURFING: World Dog Surfing Championships
The World Championships for Dog Surfing are based on the California coast, where the concept for the sport originated, bringing together dog surfing talent.Â Dog surfers are invited to bring home the gold for charity.
During the event there will be a number of activities including the surf competition, partner vendor tents, Â activities, and more.
Awards and Prizes to presented for 1, 2, and 3rd placeholders for each competition category.
This event is not only for sport and for fun. It's also for great causes. A portion of the proceeds of this event go to dog, surfing and environmental non-profits.
*No parking along Highway 1 or in the neighboring shopping centers, violators will be towed.
*Leave No Trace: If you pack it in, then pack it out; help us keep our beaches, creeks
and surrounding neighborhoods free of trash.
- Limited paid parking at Pacifica State Beach north & south parking lots
- Public parking along Roberts Rd., off of Crespi Dr.Â
- Closer to event day, check with Cabrillo School, off of Crespi Dr., to see if they will have paid parking.
- If you park in surrounding neighborhoods, please respect the residents, do not loiter, leave trash or trespass or, park in their driveways or block them.
- Public bathrooms can be found in the north & south parking lots at Pacifica State Beach.
- Only ask to use surrounding merchant bathrooms only if you patronize their businesses.
- Coastside traffic gets very busy on the weekends with tourists, surfers, bikers & hikers, so come early to secure a parking space.
Date and Time
Saturday Aug 6, 2022
9:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT
Pacifica State Beach
Coast Highway 1
Pacifica, CA 94044
Free for spectators